• Tours and rentals from May through October 2014
• Rentals available at tour times daily
• Reservations recommended
• The City Tours: Detroit has so much to see we've created two shorter tours for your riding comfort. Each will be about a two-hour experience for $60/person.
o Lower Downtown includes highlights south of Grand River and Gratiot like the Spirit of Detroit, Guardian Building, Campus Martius Park, Book Cadillac Hotel, Downtown Library, Old Wayne County Courthouse and Bricktown. M, W, F 11AM (10AM July & August)
o Upper Downtown slides up Woodward to Campus Martius Park. We'll see the Grand Army of the Republic Building, Park Avenue district with Cliff Bell's, Centaur & Colony Club, the theaters, stadiums, Grand Circus Park, Broadway and Greektown. T, Th, Sa 11AM (10AM July & August)
• The River Tours: The Detroit Riverfront is growing in size and popularity so we've added options! Length and price vary.
o Highlights gives you the lay of the land in just an hour and a quarter. Includes GM Plaza, Rivard Plaza, Milliken State Park & Hart Plaza. 20% of ticket price goes to the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy. 1.25 hours for $40/person. 1PM M-Sa, Sunday in July & August only.
o East West will take you from one end of the RiverWalk to the other, almost 4 miles of waterfront. Includes the new western section, Rivard Plaza, transformed Mt. Elliott Park, a bit of Dequindre Cut and Rivertown. 10% of ticket price goes to the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy. 2 hours for $60/person. 3PM M-Sa
• Greater Downtown Tours: Roll outside the busy Central Business District to the neighborhoods, east or west. Great for those who know downtown and want to explore further. Each is 2.5 - 3 hours for $75/person.
o Lower East Side includes the east RiverWalk, Capuchin Earthworks Garden, Heidelberg Project, Eastern Market, Dequindre Cut & Lafayette Park. Sundays 11AM (10AM July & August)
o Lower West Side includes the west RiverWalk, Joe Louis Arena, Corktown, Mexicantown, Michigan Central Depot, Old Tiger Stadium grounds, Michigan Avenue, Campus Martius & a bit of downtown. Sundays 3PM